The Bus to the Capitol: Promoting Equity in the Next Federal Transportation Bill
As the White House and Congress jump-start a dialogue about the next federal surface transportation bill, the Equity Caucus at Transportation for America invites you to join them on Friday, March 18, from 1 pm to 2 pm Eastern for a webinar focused on how to expand mobility and opportunity for all Americans, including low-income people and communities of color, through smart and equitable transportation investments.
The Bus to the Capitol: Promoting Equity in the Next Federal Transportation Bill will feature:
- Roy Kienitz, Undersecretary of Policy, U.S. Department of Transportation
- Wade Henderson, President and CEO, The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights
- James Corless, Director, Transportation for America
- Radhika Fox, Federal Policy Director, PolicyLink (Moderator)
Join the webinar to:
- Hear about the Obama Administration’s blueprint for the transportation bill
- Get an update on Congressional activity on transportation
- Learn how to get engaged in advocacy for a transportation bill that creates strong, healthy, communities of opportunity
To RSVP, click here.