Thank you for visiting Reconnecting America’s web site. We are committed to maintaining a compliant site for all users. Extensive efforts have been made to adhere to the Federal Section 508 Standards requirements set forth in the Rehabilitation Act that was amended in 1998. These standards were created to help eliminate barriers in information technology, make new opportunities available for people with disabilities and encourage the development of technologies that help achieve these goals. For more information about these standards please visit the Section 508 web site (www.section508.gov) or the Federal Access Board web site (www.access-board.gov).
If you are experiencing trouble viewing any information on our website, please contact Crystal Henle at email@example.com for a text only version of the document in question.
This is the website of Reconnecting America.
- We collect only a limited amount of information about the usage of our website: the type of IP address of visitors, time of access and specific web pages visited. We use this information in the aggregate solely to help us better target content to our users, for example, we track which pages are most popular among visitors as a whole. Some of the non-personal data collected may be stored and compiled into reports by a third-party traffic analysis service provider that we utilize, Google Analytics. You may read about their privacy policies at their Privacy Center, http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacy.html.
- Members receive our daily email bulletin with news and blog coverage from around the U.S. about transit, transit-oriented development, and related government policy and investment. Members also receive our online monthly newsletter Platform and email alerts about new Reconnecting America publications and other resources.
- Should you send us an e-mail with a question or a comment, we may use your personal information in order to respond to your questions or comments. We may also keep your comments or questions for future reference. This is the only instance in which we get in touch with a user on an individual basis.
- We will otherwise not release personal information about you or your account except comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order.
- And although we always strive to protect our users' privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of information you provide us. You disclose information at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to change this policy, and you will be bound by its most current version.